Organic, fair trade
You need : A terra cotta pot.
Ingrédients (for 6 persons) :
- chicken, approximately 300 grams,
- rabbit, approximately 300 grams,
- veal, approximately 300 grams of flank (de flanchet),
- pork belly,
- salt and pepper,
- thyme and laurel leaves (Bay Leaves)
- white wine or wine vinegar
- and some water.
Preparation time : 15 minuts
Cooking time : approximately 3 hours.
Arrange in the bottom of the pot a layer of sliced onions. Add salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaves. Top with chicken, rabbit, veal and pork, according to the desired proportions. Successively alternating layers of onions and meat. Then pour water and vinegar or water and white wine evenly over, the meat must be completely covered. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Add a little vinegar-water mixture. Allow to cool slowly and refrigerate for at least 12 hours to let the frost take. Serve with steamed potatoes.