L’Huitrière, restaurant, fish, oyster bar. Its history begins in 1882, with a small shop in a lower street, where they exclusively sell oysters and snails. It was only in 1908 that Pierre BAILLIEUL, which is the great grandfather of the current occupants of the premises, developed the sale of other products until 1928.
Then he decided to open a fish shop a few steps away, which immediately became a restaurant that the reputation and success have never left (present in the Michelin Guide since 1930).
The restaurant is closed since march 2015
3, Rue des Chats Bossus
03 20 55 43 41