His story begins in 1882, with the crumb up a small shop in the lower street, which sold exclusively oysters and snails. It was only in 1908 that Peter BAILLIEUL, which is simply the great grandfather of the current occupants of the store, developed sales of other products until 1928. Then he decided to open a fish shop a few steps further, which immediately became a restaurant that the reputation and success have never left (present in the “Guide Michelin” since 1930).
3, Rue des Chats Bossus
03 20 55 43 41