Clément Marot is a traditional cuisine restaurant located in the city centre of Lille.
Close to old Lille. There are creative French cuisine that showcases regional products, directly from the producers of Nord-Pas de Calais.
It is Chef François Vandeweghe who will be in charge of concocting fine dishes, elaborated with art and fantasy. This restaurant has a cellar containing more than 5000 bottles, inviting you to discover 250 appellations, to be tasted thanks to the advice of the guests of this establishment classified by Champérard, Gault Millau, and Michelin and member of the International club Les White toques. Specials of the day, regional specialties and fish are at the rendezvous in this inescapable address of Lille.
On the menu you can find among others:
- Filet of large turbot wild virgin sauce or hollandaise sauce
- Cod fillet lemon Butter steam
- Grilled salmon with a unilateral
- Sole Milling according to the market
- Pan fried scallops white butter or beer and endive
- Scallop Couscous with virgin sauce
- Robert Veal Kidney sauce
- Beef fillet with morels
- Rack Crown de Biche Grand Veneur
- Deer Stew at two compotes
- Little cabbage hotpot and stuffed wild Duck
- Veal Reef Apple with morels
- Baba with rum and fruits nature
- Floating Island of Grandma Rose
- Sorbet Tulip
- Crème brulee with Chicory
- Chocolate fluffy, half-salt butter, chocolate sorbet
A festive banquet, an event, the catering service of Clément Marot is there to satisfy you. Lovers of cooking classes, this establishment offers you its custom cooking classes, for individuals, groups and companies. A delivery service is also available for your office meals or simply at home.
16, rue de step
The restaurant is open from Monday to Sunday midday inclusive, from 12pm to 2pm and from 7pm to 10pm.